Thursday, July 19, 2007

Health Savings Account Guidelines Made Easy: E-book Success!

I was finally convinced to make available to the general public the manual I use to train, communicate, and answer question about the benefits of having a Health Savings Account.

I am amazed how popular "Health Savings Account Guidelines Made Easy" e-book has become in these few short weeks.

Many thanks to everyone who use it to train their employees, salespeople, as well as a manual for your personal use.

I have so many compliments from HR managers, bankers, insurance companies, investment bankers, CPAs, entrepreneurs and individuals.

"You just make it easier to understand and implement." That is what I hear most.

Thanks for your appreciation.

P. S. I have added Glossary of Terms to the web site.


For your own e-book copy visit the web site below.